100 Non-dates
Since we just recently made ourselves a couple and you raped my freedom, I keep asking --why on Earth did I agree?
1. Four days before our first --going to Sonic because my navigation lied about Jamba Juice's whereabout
3. Sitting outside a bakery as it started to drizzle
5. Neglecting the fact that your father was waiting for you, we got honked at as we kissed.
11. Managed to turn into almost ten back-to-back
a. Blushing as I tried to dance after six months hiding in my house
d. Racing past my best friend as I continued screaming to make you go faster
f. After getting dared, I pulled down your pants with my teeth... and your boxers.
i. You actually made me believe that there was a Greek God named Pointius.
19. I still haven't saved your name in my phone. That happened four months after our first date. I was stupid enough to add an emoticon so now, I unconditionally smile when you text me.
27. Twenty minute discussion before yoga on whether 'the' or 'a' sounds better.
32. You drank a glass of champagne at my father's birthday even though you don't drink period to please my father.
38. I taught you how to eat pho even though you invited me.
47. My father offered us a pillow and blanket as we kissed goodbye in your car after a dragged out poetry reading.
55. During a game of hide-and-seek, I heard your father and you talk about my turn-ons as I hid in a closet.
60. "It's your turn to pay for Taco Bell." "Feed me the Mexican pizza please."
74. Crinkling my five-dollar back into my wallet after you pretended to let me pay for my own drink.
81. "Bet you can say you never got hit with a loaf of bread!" Even though I made dinner.
96. Getting you out in a game of jail volleyball style with your brother
100. Crying in the car because traffic held me up. I didn't cry because I was late, I cried because you waited an extra fifteen minutes for me and I still couldn't make it on time.
1. Four days before our first --going to Sonic because my navigation lied about Jamba Juice's whereabout
3. Sitting outside a bakery as it started to drizzle
5. Neglecting the fact that your father was waiting for you, we got honked at as we kissed.
11. Managed to turn into almost ten back-to-back
a. Blushing as I tried to dance after six months hiding in my house
d. Racing past my best friend as I continued screaming to make you go faster
f. After getting dared, I pulled down your pants with my teeth... and your boxers.
i. You actually made me believe that there was a Greek God named Pointius.
19. I still haven't saved your name in my phone. That happened four months after our first date. I was stupid enough to add an emoticon so now, I unconditionally smile when you text me.
27. Twenty minute discussion before yoga on whether 'the' or 'a' sounds better.
32. You drank a glass of champagne at my father's birthday even though you don't drink period to please my father.
38. I taught you how to eat pho even though you invited me.
47. My father offered us a pillow and blanket as we kissed goodbye in your car after a dragged out poetry reading.
55. During a game of hide-and-seek, I heard your father and you talk about my turn-ons as I hid in a closet.
60. "It's your turn to pay for Taco Bell." "Feed me the Mexican pizza please."
74. Crinkling my five-dollar back into my wallet after you pretended to let me pay for my own drink.
81. "Bet you can say you never got hit with a loaf of bread!" Even though I made dinner.
96. Getting you out in a game of jail volleyball style with your brother
100. Crying in the car because traffic held me up. I didn't cry because I was late, I cried because you waited an extra fifteen minutes for me and I still couldn't make it on time.
Comments
Post a Comment