Welcome to the world behind wonderland. Author, student, and engineer. But most importantly, a human body looking to change the perception of one day at a time. Join the cause today by donating at www.gofundme.com/365Rotations87
As much as we want to believe that writing is our imagination on paper, it boils down to the approval of others for publication and reading. Sure, if writing was what it once was --storytelling-- then panic attacks wouldn't be a problem, control would stay in our hands and only our hands, and maybe we wouldn't suffer like Alice. Alice, in Alice in Reality , lost control. She let the stress chip away until her addiction --escape method-- resurfaced. Drowning in her darkness. But there's hope! Not everyone has to become a teenage girl with weed for fingers and booze for hands. While writing especially, it's key to have fun and enjoy or else there's no point in calling this an art. So, here is my cheat sheet. Five things to do when hell is freezing over. 1. Light Inscents Editing can be one of the toughest things during a writing process especially when the edits are developmental. To this day, I refused to cut the micro-chapter in Alice simply because that scene ...
What's a body but 23 proteins? Taxes are coming up. Taxes blow when you don't expect to pay more money on top of the money you watch leave your paycheck. I was so worried when my mom told me that I might have to pay additional state taxes --I'm a student and have 25% of my check taken out already. There are ways to write off expenses like for business or charity. There are also forms like the 1090T form that prevents broke college kids like me from becoming even broker. The new tax bill past at the end of 2017 is something of debate. I am all for lower taxes. If I can work my shift and have enough money for groceries --I am a happy clam. I work three jobs --Learning Assistant, Teaching Assistant, and restaurant employee. All of my jobs combined, I still have about $10,000 in credit card debt already. The current tax bill proposed calls for taxes cuts and decreased interest rates to encourage more spending. Our hope is to help the weak economy climb out of its hole. ...
Comments
Post a Comment