Aged to Perfection --Reality Book Release

**UPDATED***

Welcome one, Welcome all! 
I hope every one got a picture to be here right?
No? The more the merrier!

My Book release party has finally been announced! After a few months of work, my party, my celebration is happening in what not a more perfect month than October, the month of Halloween! I'll be hosting it October 26th as a collaboration with a few of my friends. One of which is Brenden Matthews, a fabulous photographer. He's done a few of my shoots and my author shot which will be up soon as well! He will be selling some of his work there as well as some slideshows around the house, maybe of his new works?
So to keep theme with my novel, wonderland. I'll be doing a few readings. The early reading --as motive for some writing folk to be on time for the second or in case someone is hosting an early halloween party --will be set around 4 pm, it will include a early book signing too!
It would be nice for you all to embrace it as I sure will! I'll be Alice since I will be reading her poetry. A costume or mask is always welcome. I mean, you are going to wonderland. 
Finger Food and refreshments will be offered --no charge! But I will be having a few sales, maybe a few new releases --the trial versions? Silent auction with masks required. Mystery keeps curiosity. 
I hope to see you there or else Wonderland wouldn't be whole and what's an empty Wonderland to Alice, the girl?
RSVP can be made here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Losing Dreamcatchers: 5 Steps to Keep Them Close

631|Get Rich Quick