Making Tracks: The Book Release!
Time to make this official. Here is my invite and here is my audience. Come one, come all! I swear I will feed you and care for you all. There shall be a tea party in honor of Alice as well as a reading to introduce her better. Brenden Matthews will have not only prints available for sale but also sculptures in an auction setting. My book will be available for purchase as well as a few surprise works!
There will be three raffles but you have to be at the party to find out what they are.
I do love dress-up so to fit the spirit, I will be dressed as Alice and I will have masks for those who like to get a little weird. If only, if only, I could show you how excited I am that this is all coming together but the best I can do is invite you all to Reality, conveniently located in Greenwood Village.
There will be three raffles but you have to be at the party to find out what they are.
I do love dress-up so to fit the spirit, I will be dressed as Alice and I will have masks for those who like to get a little weird. If only, if only, I could show you how excited I am that this is all coming together but the best I can do is invite you all to Reality, conveniently located in Greenwood Village.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment