Her-Ass-Meant

Her ass meant the world to me. I speak of two females, one is my ex-girlfriend and the next my ex-best friend. The first I would like to dedicate a paragraph to. I fell in love with her instantly. The first second I laid eyes on her, I knew she was going to be a whirlwind. As any awkward teenager, it took me almost a month to have a conversation with her and after a while, we grew close enough to call ourselves a couple. But, no matter my efforts and gifts, gifts I bought months ahead of time, she didn't have time to commit to me. She was off chasing other people and we went our separate ways.
Harassment is pronounced the same but deserves a completely different paragraph. Throughout our relationship, I would call and text her miscellaneously to make sure she was okay since she was battling depression. I tried to save her from the kiss of death every time she needed a savior. Recently, I parted ways with her for good as I unfollowed the last account and no longer am I reminded of her beauty. After a few drunken confessions, I sit and wonder if she could call my care her harassment. I loved the girl but I wonder if I ever took it too far because I just didn't want to lose her.
Her ass meant the world to me and today, after a series of texts, we parted ways. She was my closest friend and the only I told my secrets to. As time grew, we grew apart because writing has consumed my life as well as my divorced parents can't make change easy on me. She unfollowed me and stated she needed a new friend when I was in Europe. The day before I left, she asked me to think about our friendship and I did exactly that. I went on thinking about my problems and I realized she was the root of them. After visiting countries where dinner is drawn out over countless hours, I am in no mood to rush. She, on the other hand, was a pro at rushing. We always needed a plan when we were together and I came to the conclusion I needed a break. She made my life easier by ending it first.
Harassment in this situation could mean far too many things. But my question stands, is it harassment to text someone 10 messages in a row or is it worse to end a friendship with an emoji of a smile? I was bombarded with texts at every hour of the day but I wasn't the smartest in replying to them. So I have to know which is worse. Being rude or being annoying?
My book is finally a paperback ready to be read. I want to start running around stores selling it, I just need everything to be shipped. Just when I thought I was done with my publishing company, they can't seem to stop calling. Is it harassment to call someone daily and email them? I am far too broke to buy more packages so I chose to ignore their calls. I was asked by one of the associates why I didn't answer when she called. I lied saying my phone was far away when really, I was scared on who was on the other line. But yet I feel free asking stores if I can advertise all day? Maybe their secretly talking trash on how I harass them?
Maybe human relationships are just mispronunciations on words like "harassment" and "her ass meant".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Losing Dreamcatchers: 5 Steps to Keep Them Close

631|Get Rich Quick